POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Litestep : Re: Litestep Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:29:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Litestep
From: Steve
Date: 27 Jun 1999 11:20:59
Message: <37763C51.1C6E6E08@ndirect.co.uk>
I use POV as the shell, for it to work you need the location in
the path in your autoexec, and it's useful to have a few bits and
pieces in your tools menu such as explorer and any image
viewing/conversion packages that you use.

After doing this I found it cut 3/4 the time off the original
render without the modification.

--
Cheers
Steve

%HAV-A-NICEDAY Error reading file mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk